Land of a thousand variations without losing unity: great chefs, important wines, an ancient olive culture, one of the best organic world as the result of an innovative spirit and a back to the land. As a highlight of this ancient rural tradition: the Frattula salami, a delicacy of forgotten flavours.: - Salame di Frattula, prelibatezza che ricorda sapori ormai dimenticati.
- Frattula Salami, expertly prepared by La Pernice and Salumificio Valmisa;
- Flour and cereals produced by Azienda Roncarati di Ciancone;
- Local Bread: Bread of the Lands of Frattula, Scapezzano, Sbriscia and Azienda Roncarati;
- Honey and Jams represented by Azienda "Le Ville";
- Extra virgin oil of local olives (typical Raggia variety) produced by Frantoio Belfiore, Frantoio Montedoro, Oleificio Lugliaroli;
- Local winesd.o.c. and traditional products in bulk and bottled by Azienda Maddalena, Federico Mencaroni, Villa D'Este, Mencaroni Maurizio, Mognon Floriano, Spallacci Giordano and Cardinali Lamberto;
If you want to buy the products of the Lands of Frattula, visit the page of our associated producers